Xen Cloud Platform 1.1 Download
The XCP project team would like to let you know that we have released XCP 1.1 today.
While this is only a minor version to XCP 1.0,
there are quite a few new features included with this release:
- Security updates and bug fixes
- IntelliCache: Enables you to use a combination of Shared storage and local storage caching.
- Local Storage Spans All Physical Volumes: When EXT local storage is used on a host containing multiple
physical disks, the local Storage Repository (SR) now spans all the disks in a single LVM volume group.
- Reset-on-boot VM behaviour: Disks with the on-boot option set to reset, is now available for disks in any
type of SR. (Previously it was only available for disks in NFS and EXT SRs.)
- Block SCSI Generic Support: BSG support added enabling full compatibility with Emulex and QLogic management functionality.
- Enhanced guest OS support: Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 6.
- For OpenStack and others: support for ebtables and other netfilter options have been added to the kernel. These options have been disabled by default, but can be re-enabled with simple sysctl commands. These are the same kernel changes that will be included the upcoming XCP 1.5 release and have been included in XenServer 6.0.
- The Xapi version override feature has been added back in. This allows users to effectively rebrand their XCP boxes as XenServer hosts, in order to work better with products such as XenCenter.
Note that we promoted the XCP 1.1 RC1 release candidate to final release status: so if you've already installed the RC1 release, there is no reason to upgrade.
||Host Installation Program
||To install the RPMs, download them to your dom0 and install with 'rpm -U'.
The RPM's fix:
- CA-77741: Apply patches for XSA7 (CVE-2012-0217) and XSA8 (CVE-2012-0218 )
- CIS3: Add fixes for Oxford Hotfix Jones (XS56ESP2013)
- CA-73604: detect PVS using source port instead of filename
- CA-53613: Xen FP emulator error
- CA-54256: Import fix to racy ASSERT from unstable
- CA-65268: prevent the kexec path attempting to spinlock an uninitialised variable, hanging the box
- CA-65267: Remove time-calibration-verbose for HFX-223. It causes a deadlock in an irq handler under certain circumstances.
- CA-58864: backport fix for CVE-2011-1898
- CA-57424: backport fix for CVE-2011-1583
Below are the sources of the above binary components, packaged into ISO format.
For information on source repositories
||Contains all the binary files that are contained in the installable image.
||Contains the sources for most of the core components of XCP such as XAPI, XAPI Libs, Xen Hypervisor, Dom0,
Guest OSes, the installer, etc.
||Contains source and binaries for components and utilities that are needed for XCP development.
Downloading or installing any package from this page constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance
of the warranty disclaimer and copyright information.